In a few cases, Brother laser printers keep on showing that there no ink inside your Brother Laser Toner Cartridges, even if you have just replaced it with new ones. Most printer experts says that it happens when a user tries to install a low priced duplicate set of cartridges. But, such cases have also been registered with Brother original cartridges.
It really is a heck, specially when you have to take over a hundred prints report, which is to be submitted after a few hours. Being helpless, you can do nothing but to think of an excuse for not submitting the report on time.
Following are a few tricks that will enable you to print your important pages, no matter what time of the day or night it is –
1. If the LED light, that indicates that your cartridges are empty, is continuously blinking, there isn’t anything wrong with your printer or toner cartridges.
2. What you need to do is to reset your Reset Your Printer.
3. Open the front panel of your printer, without removing new cartridges, and press and hold the GO or White Button for 4 seconds.
4. Wait until the whole panel lights-up.
5. Now close the front panel, and start printing!